Sonex Customer Support

Use this area for aviation related general discussions, newsworthy items, and non model specific topics.

Sonex Customer Support

Postby Scott Todd » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:50 pm

I just got off the phone with Sonex. It was a good reminder in what Customer service should be like so I wanted to give them a shout out.

Even though they answer the same dumb questions over and over again every day, they are always so friendly and helpful. Its especially nice to get one stop answers. Whether its engine related, airplane, avionics, wiring, they always seam to get you an answer.

For any not-yet builders out there, be assured you will always get good friendly service. No matter how simple or dumb the questions may be :)

Thank you Sonex Staff!

Second Sonex airplane, third Aerovee...
Scott Todd

Re: Sonex Customer Support

Postby XenosN42 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:06 pm

I agree 100% Every one of my interactions with Sonex sales, tech support or shipping has been excellent.

Recently I needed to replace the o-rings and pucks on my AeroBrake hydraulic brakes. Ordered them on-line and got them 3 days later. Surprised and happy.
-- Michael
OneX N169XE
author of the 'Flight Data Viewer'
XenosN42

Postby WaiexN143NM » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:57 pm

hi all,
yes ive posted this before. sonex has put together the best support staff in the homebuilt arena.
kudos to john, betty, and all the staff.

WaiexN143NM
Michael
WaiexN143NM

Postby Mikegaydos » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:34 pm

Even during oshkosh, they seemed to get back to me promptly and professionally. Good work guys!
MikeG
Waiex-B #44
Lake Worth, FL
Mikegaydos

Return to General Discussion