Jabiru parts/ supplies

Jabiru 2200 / 3300 discussions

Jabiru parts/ supplies

Postby Wood » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:12 am

Hi everyone. Hope your all doing well. I have a question when it comes to jabiru maintenance.. First thing is that it’s seems to be very difficult to find parts other then plugs and oil filters for the jabiru engine.
I was wondering if anyone has any suppliers in North America that they usually use or can recommend where you can purchase items such as air, fuel filters. Distributor caps etc.

Thanks in advance

Mark
Lyncrest Airport - CJL5
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Sonex Legacy #0327
Jabiru 2200
Serial # 22A 1130
AeroConversions
Wood

Re: Jabiru parts/ supplies

Postby tx_swordguy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:07 pm

If you search this site and ask specifics you can find out a lot of replacement parts, such as distributer caps and voltage regulators etc. Actual jabiru parts like valves and internals are a Jabiru only thing in most cases. I will tell you this about the voltage regulator. If you look for the Kubota part, ONLY get genuine kubota. You can type in the correct part number and 100 regulators will come up and look like the correct part but will be Chinese or Vietnamize and about $20. Don't buy the cheap import because it will let you down most likely in short order. I believe Jeff Shultz has a high dollar regulator that is supposed to be the bomb but it is about $200 last I heard.
Mark Whiddon
T25 Aero Estates
Sonex N889AP
jabiru 3300 solid lifter
tx_swordguy

Re: Jabiru parts/ supplies

Postby Wood » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:37 pm

tx_swordguy wrote:If you search this site and ask specifics you can find out a lot of replacement parts, such as distributer caps and voltage regulators etc. Actual jabiru parts like valves and internals are a Jabiru only thing in most cases. I will tell you this about the voltage regulator. If you look for the Kubota part, ONLY get genuine kubota. You can type in the correct part number and 100 regulators will come up and look like the correct part but will be Chinese or Vietnamize and about $20. Don't buy the cheap import because it will let you down most likely in short order. I believe Jeff Shultz has a high dollar regulator that is supposed to be the bomb but it is about $200 last I heard.

Hi. Thank you very much for this.

Mark
Lyncrest Airport - CJL5
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Sonex Legacy #0327
Jabiru 2200
Serial # 22A 1130
AeroConversions
Wood

Return to Jabiru