Sonex Waiex B model kit questions

Discussion for builders, pilots, owners, and those interested in building or owning a second generation Sonex or Waiex.

Re: Sonex Waiex B model kit questions

Postby Flynic3 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Good Evening Everyone,

Thank you all kindly for the information on the proper build sequence of the sub-kits. I greatly appreciate everyone’s wisdom and insight on this subject! It has been a hectic few weeks on my end of long hours at work and fighting the flu... so I haven’t been online a lot. I am extremely happy to hear that the B model kits include these upgrades! I greatly appreciate the information and I am looking to order my tail kit this summer at the latest! I will take your advice on the building sequence and order the wing kit second and fuselage kit third. I am still debating between engine and avionics choices but feel I will have plenty of time to make those choices. That being said, I am leaning towards a Jabiru 3310 or Rotax 914 engine... along with a single MGL or Dynon 8.5/10” screen. I can’t wait to get started on this project and look forward to building a Sonex Waiex! I greatly appreciate everyone here on SonexBuilders.net and look forward to becoming a part of the Sonex community! I am excited to see in person and hopefully fly the Waiex B this summer at OshKosh! I would like to make it to the Sonex Open house the day before OshKosh begins and hope to see some of you there! Everyone in the Sonex community has been incredible and I greatly appreciate the warm welcome! I greatly appreciate everything and I am excited to get working on this project soon!

Best Regards,

Nicholas Dawson
Flynic3

Previous

Return to Sonex-B / Waiex-B