Video project

Video project

Postby Sonex Foundation » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Do you love flying your Sonex, Waiex, Onex or Xenos? Are you capturing the flights on a digital HD camera? We'd love to include you in a project we are working on.

all you need to do is send us a very short clip of video showing you, your friends, your family flying your Sonex, Waiex, Onex, or Xenos. If you live somewhere with spectacular scenery, please include it! If you fly in another country, we would especially love to include it!

the goal is to make a video we can post on our YouTube channel showing the community flying their aircraft and share the excitement and fun we experience doing so.

Any HD digital video format is fine. If you are tech-savvy, I can tell you where to upload the files you can let me have access to it on DropBox or Google drive, etc. If you prefer, you can send it to on a disk, USB stick, or DVD using good old fashioned mail.

i need a short clip shot in HD and ai need to know who is in it and where it was shot.

just send me an email at Robbie at sonexfoundation dot org and I will follow up with you

thanks and blue skies
Robbie Culver
President
Sonex Builders and Pilots Foundation
Robbie Culver
President
http://www.Sonexfoundation.com
Sonex Foundation

Re: Video project

Postby Sonex Foundation » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Just bumping this topic up again - still looking for high quality, horizontally framed HD videos - I have nearly 20 clips already and would like to include everyone in this project.

just send me an email at Robbie@sonexfoundation.org and I will follow up with you

thanks and blue skies
Robbie Culver
President
Robbie Culver
President
http://www.Sonexfoundation.com
Sonex Foundation

Return to Sonex Builders and Pilots Foundation