Paint? Paint? We don't need no stinkin' paint!

Use this area to create a thread with photos from your build.

Re: Paint? Paint? We don't need no stinkin' paint!

Postby Murray Parr » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:22 pm

I'm not able to see these pics either or any other pic on the sonex forum for that matter, seems like if they don't pop up in the post they aren't accessible
Murray Parr
WXB0015
Rotax 912ULS
MGL Explorer Lite
First flight May 6/23
RV9 builder (Sold)
Murray Parr

Postby XenosN42 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:34 pm

WilliamBatten wrote:Michael,

Thanks for the response.

Are you viewing the post in the daily digest email? No

If so I’ve found the some pictures aren’t displayed there. Just click on the post topic header and it will be displayed in a web browser. You should see all the pictures then. That did not work

If you’re using a ‘smartphone’ and not seeing the pictures that might be the issue. No

I've attached a picture of what I am seeing on my computer - a small green icon with the word Image next to it. I've clicked on the headings - no change. I must be overlooking something - it cannot be this difficult to see an image.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I see what the problem is now. That post is old and the referenced images were stored on a web site (called PostImage I believe) that no longer exists. That is why they can't be shown.

If you'd would like to see the vinyl wrap images let me know and I'll recreate the post pointing to a web site that I own and control. Those images won't go away for awhile.
-- Michael
OneX N169XE
author of the 'Flight Data Viewer'
XenosN42

Postby WilliamBatten » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:18 am

Michael,

No need to re-post the pictures. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

I plan to take a lot of pictures at Oshkosh this year for inspiration.

Thanks again,

Bill
Bill
N67WX - Reserved
Waiex-B Taildragger
Jabiru 3300
WilliamBatten

Postby AstroAussie » Mon May 02, 2022 1:55 am

XenosN42 wrote:
WilliamBatten wrote:Michael,

Thanks for the response.

Are you viewing the post in the daily digest email? No

If so I’ve found the some pictures aren’t displayed there. Just click on the post topic header and it will be displayed in a web browser. You should see all the pictures then. That did not work

If you’re using a ‘smartphone’ and not seeing the pictures that might be the issue. No

I've attached a picture of what I am seeing on my computer - a small green icon with the word Image next to it. I've clicked on the headings - no change. I must be overlooking something - it cannot be this difficult to see an image.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I see what the problem is now. That post is old and the referenced images were stored on a web site (called PostImage I believe) that no longer exists. That is why they can't be shown.

If you'd would like to see the vinyl wrap images let me know and I'll recreate the post pointing to a web site that I own and control. Those images won't go away for awhile.

I know he said he doesn't need pictures but if its not too much of a bother, can you?! or if you have it on instagram or facebook and feel comfortable sharing those username I don't mind checking there!
AstroAussie

Postby XenosN42 » Mon May 02, 2022 11:17 am

AstroAussie wrote:
I know he said he doesn't need pictures but if its not too much of a bother, can you?! or if you have it on instagram or facebook and feel comfortable sharing those username I don't mind checking there!

Hi, I uploaded the pictures to a different website. I've edited my original post so that it points to the new location of the images. Post link: http://sonexbuilders.net/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1911&p=14610#p14610

Let me know if you still can't see the images.
-- Michael
OneX N169XE
author of the 'Flight Data Viewer'
XenosN42

Postby SnakePilot » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:24 pm

Great idea! Looks amazing! Now, I'll have to follow-up on all the conversation to learn more about it. Thanks for sharing!
Waiex B Tail-dragger - 2850 Corvair Project
Coupe Top, Steam Gauges, Center Stick
Aluminum Main & Aux Tank
Fort Worth TX
N44YX (reserved)
SnakePilot

Previous

Return to Photo Album