Brown Tool Discount

Questions, recommendations, and all things tool related

Brown Tool Discount

Postby lakespookie » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:05 pm

I have no association with brown tool but have found them to have the best overall prices for most items needed for the construction of this family of aircraft. They are currently running an additional 10 -15% off the top of any transaction above 150-500 dollars. I believe there is an overall cap and a total number of uses for the coupon but it applies to your entire cart. In particular if you need clecos or drill bits or fancy a Sioux palm drill I have yet to find better prices even before the 15% discount.

If this post is inappropriate for this forum feel free to delete it and accept my appologies.
Saturday's Building Live Stream
Jill's Build Log
PPL-ASEL
Tail = Complete
Wings Closed Out = 02/04/2024

Waiex-B 0054
Panel G3X
Engine Spyder 120 corvair conversion
lakespookie

Re: Brown Tool Discount

Postby 9GT » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:20 am

I took advantage of this generous offer and it was the nudge I needed to push me over the fence and upgrade my well used and loved Taylor palm drill to the Sioux mini palm for under $200 after the sale price and discount. What a difference! I also stocked up on more clecos,,,,and they are manufactured in USA! The offer ends tomorrow though so if you snooze, you loose!
David Clifford
Howell & Gladwin, MI
RV-9A: Under Construction (I'm a repeat offender!)
RV-10: Built & Sold: Flying Since 2013 N959RV
Cozy MKIV: Built & Sold: Flying Since 2007 N656TE
9GT

Re: Brown Tool Discount

Postby sonex1374 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:02 am

lakespookie wrote:If this post is inappropriate for this forum feel free to delete it and accept my appologies.

Nothing inappropriate about it! That's what this forum is for - sharing information, tips and sources. Keep passing those things along.

Jeff
Jeff Shultz
Sonex TD, 3300, AeroInjector
Kansas City, MO
http://www.sonex604.com
sonex1374

Return to Tools