Sonex builders web site

Sonex builders web site

Postby Mike53 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Someone contacted me through my web site and gave me this builders web site.I have been slowly going through it and thought it has enough info and well thought out tips on building no matter which sonex product your building.I plan on borrowing many of his layout ideas for my own site once I start building.His attention to detail is fantastic .http://www.sonex604.com/
The person that gave this to me said he would join our site so if you are here already thanks again and my hats of to Mr Jeff Shultz Sonex #604 for a job well done.. Really ashamed it's no longer around.
Mike
Mike
I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Reserved C-FONX for the 80th Onex,Hummel 85HP ,Tri gear,GRT Mini X EFIS,and EMS,iFly 740 GPS
Mike53

Re: Sonex builders web site

Postby MichaelFarley56 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 am

I love this website and used it a bunch! I was always hoping that Jeff would build another plane but I never heard that he did. Great work on this one!
Mike Farley
Waiex #0056 - N569KM
Jabiru 3300A #1706
MGL Panel
MichaelFarley56

Re: Sonex builders web site

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 am

Thanks for the link. I spent hours on that website today. I wish they had torn that engine down and found the cause of the failure. I'm sure the builder spent many a night wondering about that. Thank goodness he survived.
Dan

Return to Technical Write-Ups and FAQs