MGL Enigma CHT/EGT scattered?

Discussion of Avionics and Flight Instruments. Such as: EFIS, EIS, GPS, COM, NAV, Antennas, Audio Panels, Steam Gauges

MGL Enigma CHT/EGT scattered?

Postby buffmaintainer » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:06 pm

Currently fighting with my Enigma.

Really starting to get aggrevated because as of recently I added AHRS to my Sonex and I used the designer program. While uploading the config to the SD card it crashed and scrambled the ESL file, So I had to start over. For some reason my CHT and EGTs are shifted. CHT 1 reads as CHT 2, EGT 1 reads as EGT 2.. ECT. I also have a issue where cylinder 1 CHT on screen 1 reads as overheating but screen 2 is fine.. I just don't know where to start.

Does anyone have a good config file, or be willing to help me build a file? I just don't have a computer that's capable of running the program stable because it's too new. I've tried everything..
buffmaintainer

Re: MGL Enigma CHT/EGT scattered?

Postby GraemeSmith » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:17 pm

Pretty sure I have a default set.

Shoot me your email in a PM and I can get them to you in a Dropbox or similar;
Graeme JW Smith
GraemeSmith

Re: MGL Enigma CHT/EGT scattered?

Postby buffmaintainer » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:36 pm

Okay. its still screwed up. I need a file for a Sonex with the capacitive fuel probe, Jabiru 3300, AHRS compass. still waiting for the files from the other gentleman. I also need someone that has the software that works.. Im willing to pay someone to help me as my PC just wont work and I want to fly my plane lol
buffmaintainer

Return to Avionics and Instruments