Excellent Customer Service

Discussion of Avionics and Flight Instruments. Such as: EFIS, EIS, GPS, COM, NAV, Antennas, Audio Panels, Steam Gauges

Excellent Customer Service

Postby GWMotley » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Often others ask what might be recommended for avionics or equipment for our builds. My last build I choose Dynon for my primary avionics. While I have had to return items for service and repair I feel that they have been exemplary in their service. This is a post I just listed on Dynon’s site but hope others will feel this is appropriate here as well.

I just received a transponder back from service. This piece had been throwing an intermittent txpndr error message on the Skyview display for the the last year or so. Recently the error was becoming more frequent and then ATC finally reported losing my signal on the last flight. I requested an RMA from Dynon as I have in the past for other items to start the formal investigation. They in turn said it needed to be return it to the manufacturer for detailed eval. Even though out of warranty, the repairs were completed without charge. I just completed a local flight and performed an FAA ADSB performance flight review which was flawless. Thank you again Dynon and staff.

Gary
Gary Motley
Sonex 1155
Great Plains Force One/Aerovee Hybridized
MGL/ipad panel
First Flight 08/2011
About 670 hours on this plane
GWMotley

Re: Excellent Customer Service

Postby XenosN42 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:47 pm

Hi,

The Dynon SkyView is now supported by the 'Flight Data Viewer' https://www.JASFlyer.com The app allows you to easily archive, and view all the data stored by the SkyView's black box recording feature. It's a great way to track your engine performance over time, calculate takeoff, climb and glide performance, view your flights on Google Earth and much more.
-- Michael
OneX N169XE
author of the 'Flight Data Viewer'
XenosN42

Return to Avionics and Instruments