Flightline 760 Intercom

Discussion of Avionics and Flight Instruments. Such as: EFIS, EIS, GPS, COM, NAV, Antennas, Audio Panels, Steam Gauges

Flightline 760 Intercom

Postby pauldblackmore » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone can confirm the way that the intercom built into the Flightline 760 radio works (the older, not the -A version). In my installation the intercom is overridden, and blanks the intercom audio whenever the radio receives a transmission. This is quite disconcerting as I'm operating in a very busy MBZ. Just wondering if this is normal, or if I have made an installation or settings error.

If this is just how it is, then I'm thinking to install a dedicated intercom such as the flightcom 403. Any thoughts on whether this is really necessary.

Best Regards

Paul
pauldblackmore

Re: Flightline 760 Intercom

Postby peter anson » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:04 am

Hi Paul, I think this is the normal arrangement. I have a Microair 760 radio and separate Flightcom 403 intercom. Any radio calls blank out the intercom.

Peter
peter anson

Re: Flightline 760 Intercom

Postby daleandee » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:44 am

pauldblackmore wrote:Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone can confirm the way that the intercom built into the Flightline 760 radio works (the older, not the -A version). In my installation the intercom is overridden, and blanks the intercom audio whenever the radio receives a transmission.

Paul,

Yes ... your Flightline 760 is working normally.

Dale Williams
N319WF @ 6J2
Myunn - "daughter of Cleanex"
120 HP - 3.0 Corvair
Tail Wheel - Center Stick
Signature Finish 2200 Paint Job
169.4 hours / Status - Flying
Member # 109 - Florida Sonex Association
Latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VP7UYEqQ-g
daleandee

Return to Avionics and Instruments