2nd Annual Mid-Illinois Experimental Aircraft Fly-In

Announce and discuss upcoming fly-ins

Postby dtwolcott » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Postby dtwolcott » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:29 am

Just a reminder.

EAA Chapter 563 is sponsoring The Second Annual Mid Illinois Experimental Aircraft Fly-In on September 24th at 3MY Mt Hawley Peoria IL. We decided to not make this event exclusive to Sonex as to be able to reach out to as many home builders as possible. Titan aircraft is planning on bringing one of their plans for display.There will be several forums that will interest many. A pancake breakfast will be served between 8 and 10 am. There will be drawings for door prizes.
Check out the web site fly-in.eaa563.org for more information on forums and many updates as they become available. Also a flyer is attached if you wish to view and or print to post at your airport.
Lets try and make this one of the largest gathering of Sonex brand airplanes so we all can share information and experiences
If you need to arrive on Friday evening or stay over on Saturday evening there will be camping available on airport as well as a motel with in a block. If you are planning on camping please go to the website and preregister so we know what to plan for.
Hope to see many of you there.

Donald T Wolcott
Chapter 563 President
Waiex 163

Our Chapter has members that have built a sonex, now with the turbo conversion and a Onex, a Waiex and a Onex is also under construction with more to come.
ATTACHMENTS
EAA 563 2016 flyin flier154.pdf
(594.93 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
Don
Waiex 132 reserved N254YX
3MY
dtwolcott

Don
Waiex 132 N132YX
3MY
dtwolcott

Return to Fly-Ins