Where can you get a trailer

Use this area for aviation related general discussions, newsworthy items, and non model specific topics.

Re: Where can you get a trailer

Postby lgsievila » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi Danny,
The overall length is slightly over 30 ft but it would not have to be that long. I already had the trailer so that is why I used it. It was used for hauling a 3500 pound boat so it was more than would be needed to haul a 650 pound plane. In fact I took some leafs out of the springs so it would ride a little smoother. You could enclose it but I think that would be pretty spendy to do for one trip to Florida. If it were me I would probably shrink wrap it like the do for winterizing boats or covering them like they do from the factory to the boat dealer. You would probably get a lot of looks heading down I-95 from people wondering what you had under that white covering!! Good luck and Happy Turkey Day.
Loren Sievila
Conventional Gear Onex33
CAMit 2200
Dynon Skyview
lgsievila

Re: Where can you get a trailer

Postby Onex107 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:58 pm

This isn't a contest, but, I had to reply. A builders age isn't important. I always said that even if I didn't get to fly it, my Onex build was a great experience. I was 82 when I started the kit and flew it 14 months later. I'm now 86 and just broke 200 hours on the hobbs yesterday. Keep on keeping on
OneX 107
N2107X
Onex107

Previous

Return to General Discussion