joke of the day

Use this area for aviation related general discussions, newsworthy items, and non model specific topics.

joke of the day

Postby Johns » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Hey my cousin has 2 tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, that it was going to be the same day of his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Temple of God Church at 3pm. Her name is Michelle she is 5'6 about 135lbs, good cook and loves to cuddle.... she'll be the one in the white puffy dress !!! Enjoy !!!

John
Johns

Re: joke of the day

Postby peter anson » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:14 pm

In a similar vein, a fan arrived at the AFL (Australian Football League) Grand Final and was surprised to find an empty seat next to his. Seats for the Grand Final are extremely hard to get so he asked the guy sitting on the other side if he knew why it was empty. "It was booked for my wife but I'm afraid she's died" replied the man. "I'm so sorry," said the fan, "but couldn't a friend of relative have used the ticket"? "Oh no, they're all at the funeral".
Thanks to Bill Bryson from "Down Under"

Peter
peter anson

Return to General Discussion