Arizona Sonex Get Together on April 9, 2016

Use this area for aviation related general discussions, newsworthy items, and non model specific topics.

Arizona Sonex Get Together on April 9, 2016

Postby Sonex1462 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Hi All,
For those in the Arizona area, the Arizona Sonex Type Group has a planned get together on April 9th.
The group is an informal gathering of those interested in Sonex Type Aircraft (John Monnett designs).
All those interested in Sonex Type Aircraft are welcome.
Here is the planned details for this get together.
I will be hosting the meeting at my hangar (7-9) in the south T-hangars at Goodyear Airport (KGYR) at 10:00AM on April 9th.
For those driving in, we will meet at the terminal building at 10:00 AM. Because of the security gates we will need to meet at the terminal building and then drive to my hangar as a group.
For anyone who wants to fly-in you have the option to taxi to my hangar or tie down at the terminal area and ride with us to my hangar. Contact me and I will give you more details if you wish to taxi directly to my hangar.

The plan is to have some great discussion about our projects and take a look at my Sonex. Then around noon we can travel by car (a couple of miles) to Rudy's BBQ on Litchfield Rd for lunch.

Please let me know if you plan on attending so I will a list of who we need to wait for at the terminal.

John Stewart
Sonex 1462 N462SX

PS - I had my inspection on 3/24 and I now have a Special Airworthiness Certificate. I hope to have my first flight prior to our meeting. That is if weather and schedule cooperate.
John Stewart
Sonex 1462
Kit, Aerovee, Tri Gear, ST Controls

Sonex1462

Return to General Discussion