Navworx ADSB back in business

Use this area for aviation related general discussions, newsworthy items, and non model specific topics.

Re: Navworx ADSB back in business

Postby WaiexN143NM » Wed May 17, 2017 1:22 am

Hi all,
You may be correct john. Lets see how this plays out. If he were to fold , i do believe that the EAA and AOPA would encourage the AEA to have a company straighten this out. Lets say 800 boxes times $500 a box to upgrade = $400K. Nothing to sniff at. Easy to change out the chip and reset the sil to 3. Shipping charges and labor maybe $600 a box. Easy money. I wont be sending another penny to navworx or bill moffitt tho. Id sell my box for half price, and let someone else deal with navworx. Whats funny is on the navworx site the latest press release they dont even address the EXP version. And dallas avionics listed the -exp as discontinued, but now that has disappeared. His name may go down in the experimental world next to bede and eggenfelner. If he wants to survive , i would suggest taking back the affected boxes , fixing them at his cost, and become a stand up guy. I dont think this will happen, nor does he realize his existance depends on some brave move like this. Good luck to all. !

WaiexN143NM
Michael
WaiexN143NM

Previous

Return to General Discussion