Hello from KSET

Hello from KSET

Postby KSET Sonex » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:21 am

Thank you for adding me to what seems to be a very good group of individuals with a great interest. I purchased a Sonex from a great friend about a year ago now and have not had much time to work with it. I just found the link to this forum off of Facebook and look forward to doing some idea and knowledge research. I also have a Wittman Tailwind W-10 that takes up my time after work as well. Hoping this forum will help me learn about my Sonex and keep me invested with it. I am an A&P IA with PPL. But the learning never stops and all heads are better than one. I look forward to reading, flying and hopefully meeting you all someday.

Thank you,Image

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
KSET Sonex

Re: Hello from KSET

Postby GraemeSmith » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:33 am

Welcome!

You will see we recently created a forum for "Second Owners" to try and focus on things that Second Owners run into that are less "build specific" and more "So I bought this plane and........"

NOT that I would discourage you from digging through the other area - there is a ton of useful information in there.
Graeme JW Smith
GraemeSmith

Hello from KSET

Postby KSET Sonex » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:51 am

GraemeSmith wrote:Welcome!

You will see we recently created a forum for "Second Owners" to try and focus on things that Second Owners run into that are less "build specific" and more "So I bought this plane and........"

NOT that I would discourage you from digging through the other area - there is a ton of useful information in there.
Thank you very much! I will add that to my list.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
KSET Sonex

Re: Hello from KSET

Postby davion » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:38 pm

Welcome aboard! Look at those beauties!
davion

Return to Introductions