Hello from Texas

Hello from Texas

Postby MisterKrinkle » Wed May 19, 2021 7:35 pm

Hey everyone. I'm a recent admittee to Texas A&M University (Go Aggies), and since it's right next to Easterwood Airport, I thought it would be a great idea to start working on my SPL while I'm here. At some point in my life I would love to build a Waiex--I've always been a bit of a greasemonkey and I'm always looking to stretch my skills; a homebuilt aircraft would be a great next step, I think.

I'm really glad to have found this place, and I hope to learn a lot!
MisterKrinkle

Hello from Texas

Postby Gmoney » Wed May 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Drink the Kool aid! Pretty proud of my sons ring. Enjoy every minute of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gmoney

Re: Hello from Texas

Postby kf2sonex » Thu May 20, 2021 10:08 am

Hello there! Please join our EAA Chapter 1531 out at Coulter Field in Bryan. We meet every third Saturday of the month at 9 am. We have one flying Sonex out at the airport and I am building another at my hangar (~3/4 finished). Come and visit!

Regards,
Margaret H.
kf2sonex

Postby MisterKrinkle » Thu May 20, 2021 12:57 pm

kf2sonex wrote:Hello there! Please join our EAA Chapter 1531 out at Coulter Field in Bryan. We meet every third Saturday of the month at 9 am. We have one flying Sonex out at the airport and I am building another at my hangar (~3/4 finished). Come and visit!

Regards,
Margaret H.

Thanks for the invite! I would love to!
MisterKrinkle

Postby rbarber » Fri May 21, 2021 1:54 pm

In keeping with Margaret's post, it is worthwhile to point out that every Saturday morning there is a group of chapter members working on the chapter DE project. You are welcome to stop by then if you want.

Regards,
Robert E Barber
N157SX (Sexy Hexy)
1100 hours and counting...
rbarber

Return to Introductions