A few suggestions

Post your comments, concerns and suggestions for the site.

Re: A few suggestions

Postby Mike53 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm good with the status quo but if you add Off Topic then I think general Discussion would have to be reworded to be aviation specific not necessarily Sonex specific.I do like the Off Topic idea,though it could get messy.Politics and religion eventually become subjective ,better if it was limited to light humor and the like.JMOPinion
Mike
Mike
I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Reserved C-FONX for the 80th Onex,Hummel 85HP ,Tri gear,GRT Mini X EFIS,and EMS,iFly 740 GPS
Mike53

Postby 142YX » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:21 am

Mike53 wrote:Politics and religion eventually become subjective ,better if it was limited to light humor and the like.JMOPinion
Mike

Exactly. As the board continues to grow, unfortunately.. it will eventually creep in. This will allow users to easily tune it out if so desired.

I am still a bit lost in the ambiguity of the "Sonex" "Waiex" "Onex" vs "General". Its a tough call to make but the way i see it, most general (sonex family of aircraft) talk should occur in the "Sonex" forum, as they are all "Sonex's" and are all 95% identical to each other. The specific stuff ie Xenos spoiler talk or Waiex tail talk could occur in those locations. Perhaps changing the subtitles of the "Sonex" forum to "Discuss the sonex family of aircraft here" and the "Waiex", etc, forums to "Discuss issues specific to the Waiex here". That leaves the General forum for other, non Sonex stuff.

Anyway, just an opinion, i could be wrong. I really appreciate the starting of this forum and hope it really takes off!
Waiex # 142 - Taildragger, Jabiru 3300
First Flight - July 13th, 2015
450 hours and counting..
142YX

Postby 142YX » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:47 am

Is there any chance that Avatars (those little pictures on the left used to identify the poster) can be incorporated into this forum?
Waiex # 142 - Taildragger, Jabiru 3300
First Flight - July 13th, 2015
450 hours and counting..
142YX

Postby chris » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:40 am

Sure... Except they wil be on the right. Click on User Control Panel, then Profile, then Edit Avatar to upload.
Chris
Sonex 1409
Slowly Scratch Building
Site Owner/Admin
chris
Site Admin

Postby Mike53 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:59 am

Quick photo avatar resizing site http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/
Just make sure you resize it to 90 pix
Mike
I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Reserved C-FONX for the 80th Onex,Hummel 85HP ,Tri gear,GRT Mini X EFIS,and EMS,iFly 740 GPS
Mike53

Previous

Return to Suggestions